Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net> on 2006/04/01 22:06:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r390703 - in /jakarta/httpcomponents/trunk/http-core/src: java/org/apache/http/ java/org/apache/http/entity/ java/org/apache/http/impl/ java/org/apache/http/impl/io/ java/org/apache/http/io/ java/org/apache/http/message/ java/org/apache/htt...

Hi Oleg,

> I do not expect those methods to be used often. Most of the time I would
> expect HeaderElement#getParameterByName() or similar method to be used
> instead.

OK

>>You can use Boolean.valueOf(value) to avoid the ?: operator.
>
> This method is, unfortunately, Java 1.4 specific

Argh. It took them that long to realize this problem?

> I hope this addresses your concerns

Yes, fully.

cheers,
  Roland