Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alex Blewitt <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 01:49:07 UTC

[OT] Tim just gave a good 10 minute presentation at EclipseCon

Tim's been advertising Harmony at EclipseCon with a 10 minute talk
about the history and status of Harmony, including demoing a few apps
running on top of Harmony itself.

Good job Tim :-)

Alex.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3768

Re: [OT] Tim just gave a good 10 minute presentation at EclipseCon

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, now I know how Tim looks like. :-)

-xiaofeng

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
I hear the demo worked (much to Tim's own surprise... :)  I'm sure
he'll fill us in on the details.

geir