Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kbarlow <ke...@cable.comcast.com> on 2009/09/29 21:32:31 UTC

Flow Initilization

Hiyas,

I am writing my first service flow and there is something I am a little
confused over that I was hoping someone could clarify:

My intent is to publish a pipeline type process.  Essentially, there will be
a series of queues and services and each service reads from a designated
queue and writes its response to the next queue in line.

The confusion results in configuring the service that exposes the process
entry.  All it should do is receive a message and place it in the 1st queue.
To do this it would appear as though I should use the <http:provider />
component to establish the service (connect to a backend service) and the
<http:consume /> component to make it publically accessible.  What I don't
understand is how do I make the service response route to the JMS queue?
The <http:consume /> component does not allow you to route the output
returned from the <http:provider /> component to another component (whether
it be a jms queue or a router)...  What is the proper way to achieve this
setup?

The basic example lists this as a use case but does not provide the
configuration setup used to achieve such an execution...

Thanks.

Keith

Re: Flow Initilization

Posted by kbarlow <ke...@cable.comcast.com>.
Yes... I think it does.  I will give it a try and see what I come up with.

Thanks.

keith

Re: Flow Initilization

Posted by Dave Stanley <ds...@gmail.com>.