Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Pere Torrodellas <pt...@fihoca.com> on 2001/12/13 13:08:16 UTC

Using two VelocityService classes sets

Hi,

I need to run two Turbine applications as a single webapp. I think I can manage
most of the problems, except one: they use different VelocityService templating
classes. One needs:

services.VelocityService.default.page = VelocityPage
services.VelocityService.default.screen=VelocityScreen
services.VelocityService.default.layout = VelocityOnlyLayout

and the other one (Jetspeed) specifies:

services.VelocityService.default.page = JetspeedVelocityPage
services.VelocityService.default.screen=VelocityDirectScreen
services.VelocityService.default.layout = VelocityDirectLayout

Because of the ".default." keyword in the property names, I wonder if it's
possible to have both a default set and other specific sets of values in
TR.properties, as with DB connection pools, e.g:

services.VelocityService.default.layout = VelocityDirectLayout
services.VelocityService.myLayout.layout = VelocityOnlyLayout

I have'nt been able to find information about this in the Turbine docs. Is this
possible, or is it assumed that all screens in a Turbine application should use
the same Velocity templating classes?

If it's possible, how to specify the use of a particular set of values for a
specific screen?

Thanks,

Pere Torrodellas