Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl> on 2005/05/17 16:19:07 UTC

How to test for invalidated session in Flowscript

Hi all,

I am trying to find out whether a session has been invalidated or not in FlowScript, but haven't
succeeded so far. The session object doesn't support isValid(), the request object doesn't support
isRequestedSessionIdValid(), nor does cocoon.session return a null or boolean when the session is
not available or invalidated. I'm out of ideas. Anyone?

I noticed the SessionIsValidAction, but I don't see how to port the Java to Flowscript...

Cheers,
Geert