Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com> on 2011/03/14 13:41:43 UTC

Error Logs

I'm not sure what pdfbox is doing to generate output but my printed
output appears to be correct despite these errors.
Is my output not actually quite right, is there any way to make it
right, or can I just silence these messages?

org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFont determineEncoding
SEVERE: Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for 'Adobe-UCS-0'
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType1Font getawtFont
INFO: Can't read the embedded true type font
EAAAJH+LucidaSans-Typewriter

RE: Error Logs

Posted by David Sills <DS...@datasourceinc.com>.
Ah, so I'm not the only one having these problems! :)

My sympathies, Eric, I'm trying to get exactly the same answer.

David Sills