Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/06 07:35:42 UTC

Re: org.omg.CosNaming.NamingCntextPackage.NotFound

I got a no-security version working and made a lot of progress on a SSL
UP version, but there is still more to do on the latter.  I think you
can try the no-sec version by copying
src/plan/magicgball-corba-nosec-plan.xml over
src/plan/magicgball-corba-plan.xml and then running:

maven -o clean startServer
maven -o deployApp startApp
maven -o runClient  [-Denable.debug=true]

I'm not sure if I'll be able to work more on the SSL version before
Friday afternoon.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I now have both a no-sec and an ssl version working.

no-security:

maven -o clean startServer
maven -o deployAppNoSec startAppNoSec
maven -o runClientNoSec

ssl UP
maven -o clean startServer
maven -o deployAppSSL startAppSSL
maven -o runClientSSL

Be sure to update geronimo and openejb, there was an openejb bug and
some security configuration changes.

Also the version numbers in the artifacts are parameterized.

thanks
david jencks