Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by roedll <lu...@ait.ac.at> on 2012/02/23 22:52:33 UTC

Support mvn:* urls in karaf-maven-plugin:features-create-kar

The features-create-kar goal of the karaf-maven-plugin plugin currently only
supports references to local feature files. The featuresFile tag should also
support mvn:* urls.

If created an issue ( http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1223
KARAF-1223 ) and also provided a patch.

Looking forward to your comments...

Re: karaf-maven-plugin: make collection filter-by-scope configurable

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andrei,

I gonna take a look.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

karaf-maven-plugin: make collection filter-by-scope configurable

Re: Support mvn:* urls in karaf-maven-plugin:features-create-kar

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I replied directly in the Jira. I'm gonna take a deeper look. Even if I
don't see a huge value in most of use case (the user that wants a kar
most of the time as the features file locally as it's the basement of
his kar), one interesting use case could be to create kar over existing
features XML.

I will comment directly in the Jira after digging around.

Regards
JB