Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by mikevan <mv...@comcast.net> on 2011/10/14 02:14:39 UTC

Karaf Panel at OSGI DevCon 2012

Gents,

I'd like to propose we hold a Karaf panel at OSGi Dev Con 2012 to focus not
only on the karaf, cave, and celler products, but also to go into detail
about deploying karaf-enabled OSGi applications into operational
environments.  Who would like to participate in this panel?

-----
Mike Van
Mike Van's Open Source Technologies Blog

Re: Karaf Panel at OSGI DevCon 2012

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
As presenter you have free trip. ;-)

What do you think about webconsole presentation?

Best regards,
Lukasz

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like fun, unfortunately I won't be able to attend :(

Cheers,
Jamie