Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/06/01 19:45:32 UTC

Re: 2.7.1 status

Tx for the move on that JIRA, folks.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12331550 still shows 4 blockers /  4 criticals. I'm going to start pushing them in/out.

Thanks
+Vinod

Re: 2.7.1 status

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Starting release process now.

Thanks
+Vinod

Re: 2.7.1 status

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 2.7.1 status

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 2.7.1 status

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 2.7.1 status

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 2.7.1 status

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Hi Vinod,

Thank you for working to release 2.7!
YARN-3798 looks a critical issue for branch-2.7. I'll mark it as a
blocker of 2.7.1 if possible.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

Re: 2.7.1 status