Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/09 09:15:51 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] [Mifos-users] Tables Created but field is not active

Dear Luis,

This is a great help, i have an amount of experience on Pentaho Reports.
(3.9.1-GA). I will look into this starting 17hrs GMT.

Sql-injection, report names etc these we can look into them all

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago
*Skype:* francisguchie
*Whatsapp: *232 79 19 44 07