Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2008/11/27 14:31:53 UTC

Cocoon3 commit rights

Hello,

I recall some discussion about commit rights to Cocoon3 that should be given explicitly to existing
committers.

I don't remember the result of that discussion thus I ask for such a green light. I don't have
anything big to commit, just a clean-up of the code (getting rid of some warnings redundant
annotations, etc.).

TIA.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Cocoon3 commit rights

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recall some discussion about commit rights to Cocoon3 that should
> be given explicitly to existing committers.
>
> I don't remember the result of that discussion thus I ask for such a
> green light. I don't have anything big to commit, just a clean-up of
> the code (getting rid of some warnings redundant annotations, etc.).

I brought up this topic because I didn't want to give the impression
about the number of active committers on Cocoon. We came the conclusion
that we do not want to impose any restrictions or bureaucratic hurdles
just for the sake of this.

So please go ahead!