Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Bryan Basham <Br...@central.sun.com> on 2000/09/27 18:52:25 UTC

Task Analysis Interviews for Sun Education servlet/JSP course

Hello Tomcat Users and Taglib Developers,

My name is Bryan and I work in Sun Education Services as a courseware
developer.  I am beginning an upgrade to our servlets/JSP course(s) and
I need to perform a task analysis.  This is analysis of the job roles
and tasks of "web component" developers.  I plan to begin my interviews
this week and will span over the next three weeks.  I am looking for
volunteers.  There will be one phone interview (possibly an hour long)
and mutiple e-mail based interview sessions.  It will probably absorb
about eight hours of your time over the next couple of weeks.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at Bryan.Basham@Sun.COM

Thank you,
Bryan

| Bryan Basham                          | "You are not an isolated entity, but
| Java Courseware Developer             |  a unique, irreplaceable part of the
| Sun Educational Services              |  cosmos.  Don't forget this.  You are
|   Phone: 1-303-272-8766  (x78766)     |  an essential piece of the puzzle of
|  E-mail: Bryan.Basham@Sun.COM         |  humanity."
| Address: 500 Eldorado Blvd            |