Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/15 00:47:38 UTC

Editing needed on BZ footer -- remove "podling" reference

HI --

Could one of our BZ admins please remove the "podling" reference in the
footer area for Apache OOo Bugzilla? Thanks.

MzK

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world
 she wants, rather than to create it herself?”

-- Anais Nin

Re: Editing needed on BZ footer -- remove "podling" reference

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 11/14/2012 05:06 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:
> On 11/14/2012 18:47, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> HI --
>>
>> Could one of our BZ admins please remove the "podling" reference in the
>> footer area for Apache OOo Bugzilla? Thanks.
>>
> Hi, Kay,
>
> A little research in the BZ Help [1] reveals in Section 6.3.5 that the
> global footer is in a template, "global/footer.html.tmpl". AFAIK it will
> take root access to the system to change, i.e., we need a site
> maintainer to do it.
>
> HTH,
> /tj/

Ok, thanks for checking...

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
On 12-11-15, at 19:47 , Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Nov 15, 2012, at 3:08 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

>>> Hi, Kay,
>>>
>>> A little research in the BZ Help [1] reveals in Section 6.3.5 that the
>>> global footer is in a template, "global/footer.html.tmpl". AFAIK it will
>>> take root access to the system to change, i.e., we need a site
>>> maintainer to do it.
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>> /tj/
>>
>> Thanks again...Ok, I set up a task for infra --

> And it is already done!
>
> BTW - There is no Apache OOo or Apache OpenOffice.org project. Shouldn't we rename this the Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla instead of Apache OOo Bugzilla?

Yes, provided that there are no unexpected consequences.

But there are also other instances where it would make sense to impose some branding identity and order.

Louis

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
On 11/16/2012 22:04, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2012, at 5:40 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

>>> And it is already done!
>>>
>>> BTW - There is no Apache OOo or Apache OpenOffice.org project. Shouldn't
>>> we rename this the Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla instead of Apache OOo
>>> Bugzilla?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave
>>>

>> We probably should. I saw this also, but didn't take the time to bring this
>> up. :/ We should probably do as you suggest Apache OOo -> Apache
>> OpenOffice. You'e only talking about the footer contents, right?
>
> More than the footers for this one the name is in many places on the front. TJ might know how big this lift is.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

AFAIK, it's all in the templates. /tj/

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.