Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2003/10/09 08:39:48 UTC

Location of generated sql files

It seems to me that the sql files generated by torque:create-db and
torque:sql are now placed in target/classes/sql rather than the
previously used location of target/sql.  Is there a property I can't see
that allows this to be configured?  Putting sql under classes is a PITA
as it means I have to take specific action to exclude these files from
any jar files that are produced.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Location of generated sql files

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

>It seems to me that the sql files generated by torque:create-db and
>torque:sql are now placed in target/classes/sql rather than the
>previously used location of target/sql.  Is there a property I can't see
>that allows this to be configured?  Putting sql under classes is a PITA
>as it means I have to take specific action to exclude these files from
>any jar files that are produced.

probably yet-another maven problem. Simply set torque.sql.dir in
your project properties to be the directory where you want to have your
SQL. I've given up relying on maven for this long ago.

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)