Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@dmitriid.com> on 2008/11/14 09:48:41 UTC

DBs lost after CouchDB update

I performed an svn update on my couchdb, and upgraded it to the newest
version

Futon shows all previous databases. However, it doesn't list database sizes
and doesn't show any documents inside the databases. What could possibly be
the problem? Thank you

Re: DBs lost after CouchDB update

Posted by Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@gmail.com>.

--On November 14, 2008 7:23:46 AM -0500 Ben Browning <be...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 3:48 AM, Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@dmitriid.com>
> wrote:
>> I performed an svn update on my couchdb, and upgraded it to the newest
>> version
>

> What version were you previously using? There has been at least 1
> commit since 0.8.1 that requires you to export and re-import your data
> because the format of the data files has changed.

I honestly have no idea :) I believe it may have been even prior to 0.8.1
:) But since it turned out to be an expected behaviour, it's fine by me

Re: DBs lost after CouchDB update

Posted by Ben Browning <be...@gmail.com>.