Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/02 14:04:37 UTC

Axis2/Spring new module or new sub project

Hi all ,

During our discussion we got several ideas about the location of this
project .

1.) Integrate into the existing axis2-spring module.
2.) Create a new Spring module within the Spring core project.
3.) Create new sub project like Rampart or Axis Transport
4.) Anything else

Among above options I like to 3rd one.

It is possible to seen this as a alternative configuration /assembly
approach to traditional descriptors based approach where Axis2 framework
embedded inside the Spring context so better to have it as a a sub project
under Axis TLP.

Thnaks,

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Axis2/Spring new module or new sub project

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Andreas Veithen
<an...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 14:09, Samisa Abeysinghe
> <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Sagara Gunathunga
> > <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all ,
> >>
> >> During our discussion we got several ideas about the location of this
> >> project .
> >>
> >> 1.) Integrate into the existing axis2-spring module.
> >> 2.) Create a new Spring module within the Spring core project.
> >> 3.) Create new sub project like Rampart or Axis Transport
> >> 4.) Anything else
> >
> > Or in the scratch area to start with??
>
> +1
>
> Start in the scratch area, and depending on the outcome, decide on the
> final place.

+1.

I think now we have the basic agreement of what to do and where to do.

if others are also ok Andreas could please commit your simple scenario to
the scratch area and send us the svn link?
Then every one can have a look at it and proceed with next steps.

thanks,
Amila.

> > Samisa...
> > --
> > blog: http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2/Spring new module or new sub project

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.