Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gabor Szokoli <sz...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 10:25:56 UTC

sortable column with overriden getCssClass

Hi,

We use sortable AbstractColumn derivatives in our DataTable.
I added this recently to the column to add a custom CSS class to the
TD elements in this column (see IStyledColumn):

@Override getCssClass {return "colmn_class";}

Now my TH elements have an aggregate class list with the sortedness
class and mine as expected, and another class attribute with the
sortedness class only:

<th class="wicket_orderNone fcflist_mTime"><a id="orderByLink95"
onclick="var wcall=wicketAjaxGet('../?wicket:interface=:2:anotherContentRow:anotherContent:tabs:panel:form:table:topToolbars:2:toolbar:headers:14:header:orderByLink::IBehaviorListener:1:1',null,null,
function() {return Wicket.$('orderByLink95') !=
null;}.bind(this));return !wcall;" class="wicket_orderNone"
href="../?wicket:interface=:2:anotherContentRow:anotherContent:tabs:panel:form:table:topToolbars:2:toolbar:headers:14:header:orderByLink::ILinkListener::">

Now that can't be right, did I do something wrong or could this be a bug?

Gabor Szokoli

Re: sortable column with overriden getCssClass

Posted by Gabor Szokoli <sz...@gmail.com>.
Ooops, I goofed, everything works fine, the second class= attribute is
on an inner element :-)
Can we have wicket tabulate the html output in developement mode please? :-)

<th class="wicket_orderNone myclass">
  <a id="orderByLink95" class="wicket_orderNone">
[...]