Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/24 23:51:23 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Oozie 3.2.0-incubating (candidate 0)

In case you missed, we are running a vote, till FRI EOD PST.

The vote is happening oozie-users (those were the instructions, if wrong we
can update them), please make sure you cast your vote there.

thx

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for all the votes, I'll be cutting a new release later today to
address Alan's concerns an starting a new vote thread.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.