Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mukesh kumar <mu...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/09 18:18:32 UTC

wicket and javascript

Hi,
  In my wicket application, for session timeout, i have used .js(javascript)
file. And i am showing timeout message  from alert tag in .js file. And add
this file to my all html page; its working fine.
                   But my problem is, for internationalization, i want to
show that alert message from properties file. i tried, but unable to find
solutions. My project is going on deadline, so please help me, and give me
the solutions ASAP.
Thanks !

Re: wicket and javascript

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/blob/master/jdk-1.6-parent/autocomplete-tagit-parent/autocomplete-tagit/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/tagit/TagItAjaxBehavior.java#L114

and few lines above how this template is populated

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:18 PM, mukesh kumar <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  In my wicket application, for session timeout, i have used .js(javascript)
> file. And i am showing timeout message  from alert tag in .js file. And add
> this file to my all html page; its working fine.
>                   But my problem is, for internationalization, i want to
> show that alert message from properties file. i tried, but unable to find
> solutions. My project is going on deadline, so please help me, and give me
> the solutions ASAP.
> Thanks !

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend