Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Baron Schwartz <ba...@sequent.org> on 2005/04/15 17:08:59 UTC

StringMatchFilter isn't rejecting log events

Hi,

We went over this recently on the list -- what am I doing wrong?  I'm
getting messages with the string "FK_ListingCostByDay_Listing" in them.
Here's my config.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Baron

    <log4net>
        <appender name="SmtpAppender" type="log4net.Appender.SmtpAppender">
.... [some stuff omitted] ....
            <filter type="log4net.Filter.StringMatchFilter">
                <param name="AcceptOnMatch" value="false" />
                <param name="StringToMatch"
value="FK_ListingCostByDay_Listing" />
            </filter>
        </appender>