Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexandre Jaquet <a....@avintis.com> on 2006/07/10 13:39:53 UTC

does adf:table load all items ?

Hi,

I would like to know if adf:table load all items in memory.

Regards

Re: does adf:table load all items ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
For ADF there is a new mailing list. See

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/adf_mails

--
Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: does adf:table load all items ?

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
It depends on how you use it.. you can implement a custom
CollectionModel to load rows as requested.

As a guideline, you can read the wiki entry [1], altought it is
referred to the standard table component.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/WorkingWithLargeTables

Bye
Cosma