Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/08 21:13:14 UTC

continue use of the jclouds name

Hi, team.

I'm pretty sure we are interested in continuing use of the name jclouds.
 That said, we should probably formalize this before I go about trademark
assignment to ASF.  Can someone lead the vote on this?

-A

Re: continue use of the jclouds name

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
It'd be Apache jclouds, with jclouds as the short version, a la Apache
Hadoop etc.

A.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Becca Wood <si...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
+1

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Cheers.

I'll wait 72 hours and if no objection send whatever is necessary wrt
trademark to the right people.

-A

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.