Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com> on 2021/03/02 19:30:03 UTC

feature:install hangs, how to troubleshoot??

Greetings,

I am using version 4.3.0. I have a top-level feature that depends on other
features.

When I run feature:install -r -v FEATURE, it sits there for a long while
and then blows up with an OutOfMemory exception. Is there any way to get
logging for what is taking place? Would appreciate any idea on how to
troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you,
Oleg

--
*Oleg Cohen  |  Principal  |  **A S S U R E B R I D G E*
*Office: +1 617 564 0737  |  Mobile: +1 617 455 7927  |  Fax: +1 888 409

Re: feature:install hangs, how to troubleshoot??

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Oleg,

Can you please etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg with this:

log4j2.logger.featureservice.name = org.apache.karaf.features
log4j2.logger.featureservice.level = DEBUG

And send the karaf.log to me ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB