Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Duncan Johnston-Watt <du...@blockchaintp.com> on 2018/06/25 09:25:17 UTC

Embedded Google Map

Question for team. Does the new UI do away with the embedded Google map?

If so feedback we've had is that this would be a good thing as this is a
potential blocker for a lot of enterprises unless it is something that is
pluggable/opt-in.

HTH.

Best
--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO, Blockchain Technology Partners <http://blockchaintp.com/>

Twitter: @duncanjw <https://twitter.com/duncanjw>
Mob: +44 777 190 2653 <+44%207771%20902653>
LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

Re: Embedded Google Map

Posted by Duncan Johnston-Watt <du...@blockchaintp.com>.
Thomas

It is actually better without so thanks for clarifying.

Thanks
--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO, Blockchain Technology Partners