Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Coppens <pc...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/06 16:12:12 UTC

Re: Adding a cmyk() color function?

Oops....I just bumped into this thread.

I have been doing some prototyping on rgb-icc/cmyk and have added some
comments/questions/thoughts on another thread
(http://www.nabble.com/Including-an-sRGB-color-profile--tf1373500.html)

Sorry for the confusion.

The question posed here is basically the same I had wrt how to add cmyk
support next to rgb-icc support.

The nice thing about the rgb-icc(r,g,b,#CMYK,c,m,y,k) approach is that you
can leave renderers that don't care about cmyk untouched and still give the
user the option to specify his rgb values (iso relying on some conversion).

I am interested in your thoughts.

Thanks,

Peter