Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vaibhav Dhawan <va...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 14:54:12 UTC

Overriding convertToDateTime method

Hi,

I am using axis 2 via ADB to consume a web service. Currently, the web
service return a date time field as "12/05/2012 15:58:54 0" which i guess
is invalid but i donot have any control over the service. As expected, i
get the Runtime exception from ConverterUtil Class ( without -s at correct
place).

Looking at the code for ConverterUtil class there is no option to use a
custom overriden method ( it only checks
"SYSTEM_PROPERTY_ADB_CONVERTERUTIL" property for convertToString method).

What are my options? I would like to avoid changing the xsd myself before
generating the subs ( not sure if this would even work).

P.S- I did search the archives but nothing on this specific issue.

--
Thanks
Vaibhav Dhawan