Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Chris Coldwell <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 20:44:56 UTC

Can I use zeromq within an apache module?

Has anyone used zmq to communicate outside of their module to another process? Or should I convert to using regular sockets?

Thanks,

Chris Coldwell

Re: Can I use zeromq within an apache module?

Posted by Chris Coldwell <ch...@gmail.com>.
I tried already and everything just hung.  i used something that already worked fine as a client/server then simply put the client part into a module.

Not sure what went wrong - Apache just said 'nasty error' - lol

I will keep asking and keep trying. If it works it will be awesome as the speed is incredible.

Chris

Posted by Devin Ceartas <de...@nacredata.com>.