Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/10 16:37:07 UTC

open view session filter position in web.xml

I am using open view session filter , i was assuming   that   a
session gets created whenever a request is made and closed   when
response is rendered , to check that i added log statements to see
when session gets created and closed, but  surprisinging its gets
called several times , i have this filter after wicket servlet in
web.xml, what should be order of this in web.xml

Re: open view session filter position in web.xml

Posted by Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net>.
On 10-Apr-09, at 1:44 PM, James Carman wrote:

> Your <filter-mapping> for the OSIV filter has to come before the one
> for wicket.
>
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM, tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I am using open view session filter , i was assuming   that   a
>> session gets created whenever a request is made and closed   when
>> response is rendered , to check that i added log statements to see
>> when session gets created and closed, but  surprisinging its gets
>> called several times , i have this filter after wicket servlet in
>> web.xml, what should be order of this in web.xml

Search for OpenSessionInView here: http://www.mysticcoders.com/blog/2009/03/09/5-days-of-wicket-day-1/

James is right, OSIV must come before wicket's or BOOM.

Re: open view session filter position in web.xml

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.