Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/29 00:56:40 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Apache Geronimo 2.2 Dependency Upgrades

The Apache Geronimo project has received a contribution which updates a number of Geronimo dependencies and associated code updates.

The code contributions have been attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6217

I've committed the IP Clearance form to the Incubator website -- http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/geronimo-dependency-upgrades.html

The Geronimo community has passed a vote to accept the contribution -- http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/201111.mbox/%3c1BC3AB3F-2B25-4CE4-BA7B-5C8B4764E69B@gmail.com%3e

This stage of the IP clearance process is a 72-hour lazy consensus. Barring a -1, the ip clearance for this contribution will pass in 72 hours.

--kevan

Fwd: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Geronimo 2.2 Dependency Upgrades

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

Fwd: [RESULT][IP CLEARANCE] Apache Geronimo 2.2 Dependency Upgrades

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
FYI

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Geronimo 2.2 Dependency Upgrades

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.