Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Matthew Devine <md...@opendemand.com> on 2007/06/18 18:04:20 UTC

Won't Configure on Fedora 6

I'm trying to build flood and I keep getting the following error while
trying to do the ./configure.

Apr-util configure properly

Checking for strtoll. no

Checking strtoq. no

Checking for rand. no

Checking for lrand48. no

Checking for random. no

Checking random number generator to use. configure: error: No suitable PRNG
detected

The system I am tyring to build it on is Fedora Core 6 (2.6.20-1.2952.fc6).
Not quite sure why this is happening as the necessary RNG are located in the
/dev directory.

Matthew Devine

RE: Won't Configure on Fedora 6

Posted by Matthew Devine <md...@opendemand.com>.
Scratch that, I somehow missed the errors in my review in the config.log.
Found the issue, just a missing library.

Matthew Devine

  _____