Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/28 00:56:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-19064 back to master

One week since we start the vote, and now we have 4 binding +1s, a 0, and
no -1s, so the vote passes. Let me close the vote.

There are still small issues for branch HBASE-19064, will merge back to
master after we fix them all.

Thanks all for voting.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-19064 back to master

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.
Nice job, I will pay attention to the UT too..

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.