Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2018/05/17 19:49:12 UTC

Google Calendar created with Tech. Interchange entry

Whiskers,

In order to better publicize and track our Tech Int. calls (and web conferencing info), I have made a public Google calendar and added the recurring entry for our bi-weekly Tech. Interchange calls.

To view/add the recurring calendar entry click this link:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=M3RmZG04YW12cXVib2xwYzFycmEzYmFicGNfMjAxODA1MjNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ&tmsrc=apacheopenwhisk%40gmail.com&scp=ALL

In addition, I have added this link to our CWIKI home page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+Project+Wiki

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
MR

Re: Google Calendar created with Tech. Interchange entry

Posted by Priti Desai <pd...@apache.org>.
Awesome :)

Cheers
Priti