Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Ahmed, Omair (GE Oil & Gas)" <om...@ge.com> on 2012/11/21 00:04:13 UTC

Revision Graph

In looking at the revision graph of /trunk, I see revisions 1 - 10, then
23 - 41 (which is current) as of today.

Whatever happened to revs 11 - 22...should I be worried?

Re: Revision Graph

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Nov 20, 2012, at 17:04, "Ahmed, Omair (GE Oil & Gas)" <om...@ge.com> wrote:

> In looking at the revision graph of /trunk,

Subversion itself doesn't have a revision graph feature; it's not a GUI. Perhaps you're thinking of TortoiseSVN or another GUI.

> I see revisions 1 - 10, then 23 - 41 (which is current) as of today.
>
> Whatever happened to revs 11 – 22…should I be worried?

Those revisions were probably not on trunk but on a different part of the repository.