Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org> on 2004/08/01 07:23:39 UTC

Re: Unable to download from the remote repository

Just put this:

maven.repo.remote = http://www.ibiblio.org/maven

in your project.properties file.

  Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org

Re: Unable to download from the remote repository

Posted by Frederic Gedin <fr...@c2mr2.org>.
Dion Gillard a écrit :

>The default that maven provides is:
>
>maven.repo.remote = http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
>
>Have you overridden it in your ~/build.properties file?

Bingo!
Thanks for your help!
I forgot, I had made this update to alow downloading extra librairies
from maven-plugins.sf.net

Frédéric

Re: Unable to download from the remote repository

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
The default that maven provides is:

maven.repo.remote = http://www.ibiblio.org/maven

Have you overridden it in your ~/build.properties file?

Posted by Frederic Gedin <fr...@c2mr2.org>.