Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2011/11/25 04:14:53 UTC

multiflex theme

Can we delete the themes/multiflex directory?

This theme is not in the theme selection list......

Regards,
Hans

Re: multiflex theme

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
those that upgrade and have use that will be left in the dark.
suggest you zip and archive then put a text message in te multiflex
folder telling them where to pull it down and how to install it

Hans Bakker sent the following on 11/24/2011 7:14 PM:

Re: multiflex theme

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Now you mention it, sure i remember....

Thanks for the answer.