Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Swapnonil Mukherjee <Sw...@gettyimages.com> on 2010/10/26 12:09:51 UTC

Does Solr reload schema.xml dynamically?

Hi Everybody,

If I change my schema.xml to, do I have to restart Solr. Is there some way, I can apply the changes to schema.xml without restarting Solr?

Swapnonil Mukherjee

Re: Does Solr reload schema.xml dynamically?

Posted by David Stuart <da...@progressivealliance.co.uk>.
If you are using Solr Multicore http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin you can issue a Reload command http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=RELOAD&core=core0

Posted by Swapnonil Mukherjee <Sw...@gettyimages.com>.
Hi Everybody,

Thanks Ephraim and Peter. I think I got my answer.

Swapnonil Mukherjee

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
  Hi,

--