Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by freebsd <fr...@gazeta.pl> on 2004/07/13 12:10:25 UTC

Documentation bug - JNDI/MySQL/web.xml

Hi,
I think there is a bug in documentation on page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html
Section MySQL,  subsection web.xml configuration:

    version="2.4">
<web-app>
  <description>MySQL Test App</description>
  <resource-ref>
      <description>DB Connection</description>
      <res-ref-name>jdbc/TestDB</res-ref-name>
      <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>
</web-app>

There probably shouldn't be 2 openning tags web-app, and only 1 for closing (this example doesn't
work for me, so I thought it's a bug and I should it report to help - if I'm wrong please forgive me).
If it's wrong place to sendbugs and info about documentation please send me info where should I post.

Best regards,
Lee