Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/17 20:03:46 UTC

Quectel BG770A support on NuttX

Hi Everyone,

By the chance, did you know if someone already added support to this
modem on NuttX?

A friend of mine from a USA company is willing to use this modem and
they are interested to contract someone from community to do the port,
case this modem is not support yet.

At the end of the day this support will be integrated back to NuttX mainline.

So, if you are interested to work on that, please let me know.

BR,

Alan

Re: Quectel BG770A support on NuttX

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,

Thank Bill, I will follow more info for you.

Sure, I think this time you could contribute back to mainline :-)

BR,

Alan

Posted by Bill Rees <re...@icloud.com.INVALID>.