Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Jim Cummings <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/26 17:17:22 UTC

new axiom release?

I was just curious when Axiom 1.2.6 is planned to be released?  There are some nice enhancements in there that I'd like to pull in from an official release rather than just nightly snapshots.

Thanks!

Jim.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Re: new axiom release?

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Jim Cummings wrote:
> I was just curious when Axiom 1.2.6 is planned to be released?  There are some nice enhancements in there that I'd like to pull in from an official release rather than just nightly snapshots.

If we do not have any JIRA blockers then we can do a release soon.

Thank you,
Deepal