Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Alan Wong <aw...@octavesoftware.com> on 2002/05/01 19:38:47 UTC

problem with JDBCContentStore

I am having trouble with using JDBCContentStore.  FileContentStore worked
fine.  When I switched it to using JDBCContentStore, the file I uploaded
showed up before the server is restart.  After restart, the file is gone.
I tried the same for MSSQL, but it is the same result.  Any help is
appreciated.
Thank you.
Here is the slide.def I have:

  <definition>
    <store name="jdbc">
      <nodestore classname="slidestore.reference.JDBCDescriptorsStore">
       <parameter name="driver">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</parameter>
       <parameter name="url">jdbc:hsqldb:slidestructure</parameter>
       <parameter name="user">sa</parameter>
       <parameter name="password"></parameter>
      </nodestore>
      <securitystore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </securitystore>
      <lockstore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </lockstore>
      <revisiondescriptorsstore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </revisiondescriptorsstore>
      <revisiondescriptorstore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </revisiondescriptorstore>
      <!--contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.FileContentStore">
        <parameter name="rootpath">contentstore</parameter>
        <parameter name="version">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="resetBeforeStarting">false</parameter>
      </contentstore-->
      <contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.JDBCContentStore">
       <parameter name="driver">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</parameter>
       <parameter name="url">jdbc:hsqldb:slidestructure</parameter>
       <parameter name="user">sa</parameter>
       <parameter name="password"></parameter>
      </contentstore>
    </store>
    <scope match="/" store="jdbc" />
    <logger classname="org.apache.slide.util.logger.SimpleLogger"
     logger-level="6" />
  </definition>