Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jean-Paul Natola <jn...@familycareintl.org> on 2005/07/08 19:50:23 UTC

Scoring

As you are all aware I'm in my first few days of deployment , I'm pretty new
to this,

My inquiry was on the scoring , our presidents inbox received this message
And I'm wondering how it only scored 2.7

The  odd part is that nothing in the header is what was written in the email

 From: "Ko Ricker" <Ko...@joblot.com>
To: "Deanna Phipps" <js...@familycareintl.org>
Subject: My Girl Loves the New Mee
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:01:52 -0500
	identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message
	has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
label
	Content preview:  Hello, Peter Blood waited a moment, observing him;
then
	he bowed andLord Julian considered him, and considering him his
	expressionhorror before the jeering ruffian whom he had slain, and
	otherlong, inactive waiting was straining the nerves of both
	Lordcomposed of French boucanhunters from Northern Hispaniola, men
	whohe instantly practised an unusual submission.Let that wait,
snapped
	Mr. Blood almost angrily. You've allMr. Pollexfen - a Whig at heart
	despite the position ofWhat was a day, after all? The Secretary's
	office might bePut down the helm, he commanded.ashamed of,
considering
	the provocation I received.flattered and humoured.one eye than do
most
	men with two; and despite his grizzled headCahusac would certainly
have
	adopted that course if only his men hadobbordunidy.he wrote. Although
	outnumbered by more than two to one in men, [...]
	pts rule name              description
	---- ----------------------
	0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
	0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_83        BODY: 8alpha-pock-3alpha
	0.2 HTML_FONT_BIG          BODY: HTML tag for a big font size
	0.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL
blocklist
	[URIs: regardtomer.com]
	1.2 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority, but no
X-Mailer/User-Agent

And what was actually displayed in the message ( in html)  when copy and
pasted  and converted to text was entirely different than what it showed.

I mean it had the V word the C word and all sorts

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology
Family Care International