Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 13:18:42 UTC

Re: Pixel to millimeter conversion for everything (fonts e.t.c) except images

Hi Herbert,

HerbertV wrote:

<snip/>

> Many thanks for your fast reaction. I used FOP 0.95 indeed, the binary. So i
> checked out the trunk of FOP and install ant for making a build. That
> results in a new fop.jar and a new problem. When i call the
> FopFactory.newInstance() method, i get an exception:
> org/apache/xmlgraphics/util/uri/CommonURIResolver
>
> It seems that the XML xmlgraphics-commons jar also changed. But by the build
> script of FOP there is no new xmlgraphics jar builded. Have I to check out
> the xmlgraphics, and build it also?

The new jar came with the sources you checked out, in the lib/
directory. There’s no need to build it, you should just replace the old
jar in the classpath of your own application with the new one.

HTH,
Vincent