Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Ji...@esgyn.cn> on 2018/01/15 03:48:14 UTC

Trafodion code cannot be downloaded

Hello there,

Today I try to download Trafodion source code and binaries, but find below error message:
” Not Found
The requested URL /pub/software/apache/incubator/trafodion/apache-trafodion-2.1.0-incubating/src/apache-trafodion-2.1.0-incubating-src.tar.gz was not found on this server.
”

Do we move the code to another place, does anyone can help on this?

Best regards,

金剑 (Seth)

RE: Trafodion code cannot be downloaded

Posted by "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Ji...@esgyn.cn>.