Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Me To <ek...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/23 16:38:31 UTC

Re: HIVE Installation Cygwin

Hello All,

I am trying to run HIVE over Hadoop on my Windows platform. I want to run
beeline but as soon as I type beeline under my Cygwin Terminal it gives me
an error, this one

org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kernel32.GetConsoleOutputCP()I
        at
jline.WindowsTerminal.getConsoleOutputCodepage(WindowsTerminal.java:293)
        at jline.WindowsTerminal.getOutputEncoding(WindowsTerminal.java:186)
        at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:230)
        at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:221)
        at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:209)
        at
org.apache.hive.beeline.BeeLine.getConsoleReader(BeeLine.java:834)
        at org.apache.hive.beeline.BeeLine.begin(BeeLine.java:770)
        at
org.apache.hive.beeline.BeeLine.mainWithInputRedirection(BeeLine.java:484)
        at org.apache.hive.beeline.BeeLine.main(BeeLine.java:467)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)

Please help me how I can resolve this error.

Thank you.
Ekta Paliwal