Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andras Balogh <an...@reea.net> on 2008/10/31 09:50:13 UTC

S2 problem with s:datetimepicker validation

Hi,

    I have encountered the following problem in Struts 2.0.11.2:
I'm using the <s:datetimepicker> tag and I added a required validator on it.
If the field is empty the client side validation is trying to call
"addError" as expected
but then a javascript alert shown: "do not validate:".
This is happening in the css_xhtml theme.
    I have checked the validation.js file in template/css_xhtml and I
see the alert is shown
in "addError" function because it expects the following html layout:
I can fix this easily, no problem but I just wanted to bring it to your
attention.

Best regards,
Andras