Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Andreou Andreas <an...@di.uoa.gr> on 2002/12/10 10:48:40 UTC

about stratum jar

Maybe this is just another silly question,
but in default.properties i see a

stratum.jar = ${lib.repo}/stratum/jars/stratum-1.0-b3-dev.jar

and in project.xml

    <dependency>
      <id>stratum</id>
      <version>1.0-b3</version>
      <url>http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/stratum/</url>
    </dependency>

This causes the runtime:test goal to fail (even though the java:jar
works ok), unless i override the stratum.jar in my build.properties .
Is this intentional?

AW: about stratum jar

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.
Hi Andreou, that's pretty interesting to me.
Since I started with maven 4 weeks ago, I never got the Torque-plugin
running. Goal torque:whatever always reports an error not finding the
stratum-lib.
Did you get the torque-plugin running?

I have both stratum-1.0-b3-dev.jar and stratum-1.0-b3.jar in my
repo/stratum/jars.
And I also tried both
<version>1.0-b3</version>
and
<version>1.0-b3-dev</version>

in my project.xml, without having any effect on the error that occurs.
Do you have an idea where another entry could be that would cause maven not
finding the stratum-lib?

Regards
Marc