Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 09:55:45 UTC

1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions when marshalling a fault message

Hi everybody

We have received a wsdl from a service provider to which we need to
integrate
I have generated all java classes using wsdl2java. And am using the
generated services

However I am getting an exception when I try to marshall any Fault message.
I am not sure if I need to use extra option when generating the java classes
useing wsdl2java

Below is the stacktrace I get when marshalling a Fault message. Any help
would be very much appreciated

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: 1 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions
    at com.tatis.emcs.xml.XMLHelper.marshal(XMLHelper.java:134)
    at
com.tatis.emcs.service.impl.ValidationServiceImpl.isValidConsignee(ValidationServiceImpl.java:689)
    at
com.tatis.emcs.service.impl.ValidationServiceImpl.main(ValidationServiceImpl.java:629)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts
of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
java.lang.StackTraceElement does not have a no-arg default constructor.
    this problem is related to the following location:
        at java.lang.StackTraceElement
        at public java.lang.StackTraceElement[]
java.lang.Throwable.getStackTrace()
        at java.lang.Throwable
        at java.lang.Exception
        at com.vivansa.xsize.seed.wsdl.v10.CheckUsageFaultMsg

    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException$Builder.check(IllegalAnnotationsException.java:102)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(JAXBContextImpl.java:448)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>(JAXBContextImpl.java:297)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:139)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:117)
    at
    at
    at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:211)
    at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:372)
    at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:574)
    at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:522)
    at com.tatis.emcs.xml.XMLHelper.getContext(XMLHelper.java:235)
    at com.tatis.emcs.xml.XMLHelper.marshal(XMLHelper.java:129)
    ... 2 more

Thank you in advance

Ivanhoe