Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Rohit Kalkur <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/20 18:26:14 UTC

How to access Page tab position?

Hi all,

I am working on the Angular branch and looking to implement the "Move Page"
feature in the page tab drop down options.

As I was examining the Page data model, I saw that there was no way to
determine the position that a Page is rendered in.

Should I add a property to the Page model that stores this position
information? Or is it already located elsewhere?

Thanks!
-Rohit K

Re: How to access Page tab position?

Posted by Rohit Kalkur <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good Erin thanks for the explanation! Ill go ahead and create an
Angular resource to for the PageUser

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.