Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Ron Gonzalez <zl...@yahoo.com> on 2015/07/29 20:20:37 UTC

Building sqoop 1.4.6 with a different hadoop version

Hi,
   Can someone share how I can rebuild sqoop 1.4.6 using a different
hadoop version?
   I tried compiling with ant -Dhadoop.version=xxx clean package to no
avail.
   I also tried adding hadoop.version to ivy/libraries.properties file,
again to no avail.
   Please advise...

Thanks,
Ron

Re: Building sqoop 1.4.6 with a different hadoop version

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/How+to+Release

Try hadoopversion.

ant clean && ant -Dhadoopversion=$binaryVersion tar

-Abe